Update: It took less than 20 minutes for this to fill up. I have reached out to LAWA to see if we can add more capacity. If so, I will post updates. If you had trouble getting through, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get you on a priority waitlist if we get more capacity.
If you’d like to join us for the LAX airfield tour at this year’s Cranky Dorkfest LAX on September 7, then it’s time to sign up. There is no cost and you have to be at the Flight Path Museum by 9am.
To claim one of the 50 spots on the bus, you can sign up at crankyflier.com/dorkfestlax
For full rules and requirements, you can click here or see below.
- Each person who signs up can bring no more than 1 guest with them – guests should be 6 years of age or older.
- Your invitation is only good for you and your guests. If you are unable to attend, you must tell us so that we can reallocate your space.
- When you sign up, you are agreeing to be at the Flight Path Museum by 9am on September 7 – you can drive and park or take rideshare/taxi.
- You are required to submit your full name, date of birth, and driver license or passport details for security pre-screening if you wish to take the tour. You will receive a message with instructions on how to provide that information once attendance is confirmed.
- You may not bring any bags on the bus with you. There will be storage at the Flight Path Museum. (Cameras are welcome.)
- You may be subject to additional security screening.
- The bus will leave from the Flight Path at 9:30am whether you are on it or not.
- The bus will return to the Flight Path within an hour. For those who are going to In-N-Out for the main event and don’t have a car, the bus will then continue on to In-N-Out to drop you off.
- LAWA may cancel the tour at any time for any reason.