Delta travelers at JFK are waking up to a brand new airport experience today as Delta thankfully leaves Terminal 3 for good in favor of the new extension of Terminal 4 along with the existing operation in Terminal 2. This, of course, means the rats and birds have finally won. They will have T3 all to themselves until the wrecking ball knocks it down. So, New Yorkers… does this move to a much better terminal make you more likely to fly Delta? Everyone else… will you be more willing to connect through JFK on Delta now?
Subscribe to Cranky Posts for Free
Most Popular Posts This Month
- How Southwest Determines Your Boarding Card Number, and How You Can Now Jump the Line for $40
- Delta’s Tentative Agreement with Pilots Could Mean Higher Wages, Lower Profit Sharing, and More Airplanes
- Delta Walks Away From the Seattle to Haneda Route, Forces American to Lose Money
- United Exits JFK, Consolidates Its Power at Newark
- Is a Labor Slowdown The Reason United’s Operation Has Been Terrible?
- Norwegian Brings Its 737 to the US… From the Caribbean, Not Europe
Categories787 Accidents/Incidents Across the Aisle Interviews Admin Advertising AirTran Alaska Airlines Alitalia Allegiant American Baggage BNET Boeing British Airways Continental Customer Service Delays/Cancellations Delta Distribution Emirates Fares Frequent Flier Programs Frontier Government Regulation Guest Posts Hawaiian Inflight Entertainment JetBlue Labor Relations LAX - Los Angeles Lufthansa Mergers/Finance Midwest Airlines Miscellaneous Northwest Safety/Security Schedule Changes Seats Southwest Spirit Technology Trip Reports United US Airways Virgin America