The weekly Skeds of air Lines posts have become reader favorites, but they merely scratch the surface of WHY important network moves are being made in a competitive context. For that reason, I’ve teamed up with Courtney Miller of Visual Approach to go much deeper with that weekly Cirium data. After weeks of preparation, we are proud to announce our new subscription product, Cranky Network Weekly.
Every Friday night, the weekly schedule change data is released, and we work all weekend to put out CNW by Sunday evening so that you can get a jump on the beginning of the workweek.
Our reports consist of a dashboard looking at changes week-over-week and year-over-year for the top 12 airlines in the US and Canada. That’s followed by a deeper look at the top trends of the week, highlighting what matters most.
This report is designed for the professional that benefits most from this level of information:
- Investors can acquire key information about competitive dynamics they won’t find anywhere else
- Industry Analysts can get detailed information to help enhance their client reports
- Consultants can improve their network knowledge and get timely information to feed their clients
- Airports can get a better handle on competitive dynamics, improve their planning abilities, and learn where to focus their air service development efforts
- Aircraft Lessors can receive valuable inputs to help stay abreast of what’s happening with their customers
- Labor Groups can stay abreast of company moves that may affect membership ranks
Cranky Network Weekly normally costs $800 a month, and we know that means you aren’t likely to just jump into a subscription. For that reason, we’re throwing open the doors for a free preview through the end of this year. How can you take advantage?
- Download CNW for the week ending November 13 here.
- Fill out the form below to keep receiving CNW at no cost to you through the end of the year!