I’ve mentioned before how Delta looked like it was fighting with Alaska as both airlines added flights in each other’s hubs. But now it’s gone to a whole new level. Delta is now starting flights from Seattle to San Francisco six times daily and adding two additional daily flights from both Vegas and LA to Seattle. What the heck is going on between these two? Is Delta bored of fighting Korean and wants a new sparring partner? Or is this just good business sense?
Subscribe to Cranky Posts for Free
Most Popular Posts This Month
- How Southwest Determines Your Boarding Card Number, and How You Can Now Jump the Line for $40
- Delta Earns a Cranky Jackass Award for Requiring Several Week Advance Purchase to Book Low Level Domestic Awards and Not Telling Anyone
- US Airlines Ramp Up Effort to Stifle Middle East Carriers – What Do They Know?
- Which Airlines and Cities Stand to Win if The LaGuardia Perimeter Rule Disappears?
- A Trip on Virgin America I Wish I Didn’t Have to Take (Trip Report)
- My First Flight in American’s New Slimline Seats (Trip Report)
Categories787 Accidents/Incidents Across the Aisle Interviews Admin Advertising AirTran Alaska Airlines Alitalia Allegiant American Baggage BNET Boeing British Airways Continental Customer Service Delays/Cancellations Delta Distribution ExpressJet Fares Frequent Flier Programs Frontier Government Regulation Guest Posts Hawaiian Inflight Entertainment JetBlue Labor Relations LAX - Los Angeles Lufthansa Mergers/Finance Midwest Airlines Miscellaneous Northwest Safety/Security Schedule Changes Seats Southwest Spirit Technology Trip Reports United US Airways Virgin America