Frontier announced its summer plans this week, and we have some interesting surprises as well as a big disappointment. The bad news (for me) is that Frontier is pulling out of Long Beach. Bummer. But there are some interesting new routes coming instead.
- Provo (50 miles south of Salt Lake City) will be served once daily from Denver with an Embraer 190
- Knoxville will be served four times a week from Denver with an Airbus A319
- Sioux Falls will be served once daily from Denver with an Embraer 190
- Minneapolis will be served twice daily (once on Sunday) from Kansas City with an Embraer 170 and 190
- San Antonio will be served five times a week from Kansas City with an Embraer 190
What do you think?