We now know a little more about Air Canada’s low cost carrier including the fact that it will be named rouge. (That’s right, not capitalized. I hate that.) Flights are to leisure destinations in Europe and the Caribbean and we now know some of the cities. So do the details make you like this plan any better?
Subscribe to Cranky Posts for Free
Most Popular Posts This Month
- How Southwest Determines Your Boarding Card Number, and How You Can Now Jump the Line for $40
- Delta Earns a Cranky Jackass Award for Requiring Several Week Advance Purchase to Book Low Level Domestic Awards and Not Telling Anyone
- US Airlines Ramp Up Effort to Stifle Middle East Carriers – What Do They Know?
- Which Airlines and Cities Stand to Win if The LaGuardia Perimeter Rule Disappears?
- A Trip on Virgin America I Wish I Didn’t Have to Take (Trip Report)
- My First Flight in American’s New Slimline Seats (Trip Report)
Categories787 Accidents/Incidents Across the Aisle Interviews Admin Advertising AirTran Alaska Airlines Alitalia Allegiant American Baggage BNET Boeing British Airways Continental Customer Service Delays/Cancellations Delta Distribution ExpressJet Fares Frequent Flier Programs Frontier Government Regulation Guest Posts Hawaiian Inflight Entertainment JetBlue Labor Relations LAX - Los Angeles Lufthansa Mergers/Finance Midwest Airlines Miscellaneous Northwest Safety/Security Schedule Changes Seats Southwest Spirit Technology Trip Reports United US Airways Virgin America