The US Airways pilots union is at it again. This week the group claimed a number of safety issues have occurred and it demanded the airline fire its VP of Safety and Compliance. Is this legitimate or is it yet another stupid negotiating tactic? It seems like the latter to me, but what do you think?
Subscribe to Cranky Posts for Free
Most Popular Posts This Month
- How Southwest Determines Your Boarding Card Number, and How You Can Now Jump the Line for $40
- Delta Earns a Cranky Jackass Award for Requiring Several Week Advance Purchase to Book Low Level Domestic Awards and Not Telling Anyone
- US Airlines Ramp Up Effort to Stifle Middle East Carriers – What Do They Know?
- Which Airlines and Cities Stand to Win if The LaGuardia Perimeter Rule Disappears?
- A Trip on Virgin America I Wish I Didn’t Have to Take (Trip Report)
- My First Flight in American’s New Slimline Seats (Trip Report)
Categories787 Accidents/Incidents Across the Aisle Interviews Admin Advertising AirTran Alaska Airlines Alitalia Allegiant American Baggage BNET Boeing British Airways Continental Customer Service Delays/Cancellations Delta Distribution ExpressJet Fares Frequent Flier Programs Frontier Government Regulation Guest Posts Hawaiian Inflight Entertainment JetBlue Labor Relations LAX - Los Angeles Lufthansa Mergers/Finance Midwest Airlines Miscellaneous Northwest Safety/Security Schedule Changes Seats Southwest Spirit Technology Trip Reports United US Airways Virgin America