Sun Country is heading to Washington/National airport with flights from . . . Lansing? Yep, Lansing. It won the fight for slots at National against other more established airlines. These slots were being used by Frontier to fly to Kansas City, so now the number of flights on that route will be reduced so Sun Country can go to Lansing. Was it the right move? Should another airline have gotten it? For more background, check out this article.
Subscribe to Cranky Posts for Free
Most Popular Posts This Month
- How Southwest Determines Your Boarding Card Number, and How You Can Now Jump the Line for $40
- United Walks Away From Dallas Love Field Airport, Makes Southwest Happy and Delta Angry
- Delta Earns a Cranky Jackass Award for Requiring Several Week Advance Purchase to Book Low Level Domestic Awards and Not Telling Anyone
- US Airlines Ramp Up Effort to Stifle Middle East Carriers – What Do They Know?
- A Trip on Virgin America I Wish I Didn’t Have to Take (Trip Report)
- Which Airlines and Cities Stand to Win if The LaGuardia Perimeter Rule Disappears?
Categories787 Accidents/Incidents Across the Aisle Interviews Admin Advertising AirTran Alaska Airlines Alitalia Allegiant American Baggage BNET Boeing British Airways Continental Customer Service Delays/Cancellations Delta Distribution ExpressJet Fares Frequent Flier Programs Frontier Government Regulation Guest Posts Hawaiian Inflight Entertainment JetBlue Labor Relations LAX - Los Angeles Lufthansa Mergers/Finance Midwest Airlines Miscellaneous Northwest Safety/Security Schedule Changes Seats Southwest Spirit Technology Trip Reports United US Airways Virgin America