Sun Country is heading to Washington/National airport with flights from . . . Lansing? Yep, Lansing. It won the fight for slots at National against other more established airlines. These slots were being used by Frontier to fly to Kansas City, so now the number of flights on that route will be reduced so Sun Country can go to Lansing. Was it the right move? Should another airline have gotten it? For more background, check out this article.
Subscribe to Cranky Posts for Free
Most Popular Posts This Month
- How Southwest Determines Your Boarding Card Number, and How You Can Now Jump the Line for $40
- Delta’s Tentative Agreement with Pilots Could Mean Higher Wages, Lower Profit Sharing, and More Airplanes
- Delta Walks Away From the Seattle to Haneda Route, Forces American to Lose Money
- United Exits JFK, Consolidates Its Power at Newark
- Is a Labor Slowdown The Reason United’s Operation Has Been Terrible?
- Norwegian Brings Its 737 to the US… From the Caribbean, Not Europe
Categories787 Accidents/Incidents Across the Aisle Interviews Admin Advertising AirTran Alaska Airlines Alitalia Allegiant American Baggage BNET Boeing British Airways Continental Customer Service Delays/Cancellations Delta Distribution Emirates Fares Frequent Flier Programs Frontier Government Regulation Guest Posts Hawaiian Inflight Entertainment JetBlue Labor Relations LAX - Los Angeles Lufthansa Mergers/Finance Midwest Airlines Miscellaneous Northwest Safety/Security Schedule Changes Seats Southwest Spirit Technology Trip Reports United US Airways Virgin America