It is now less than one month until the Cranky Network Awards presented by Ontario International Airport on February 24, streaming live from the University Club in Pasadena, California at 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET. I have two bits of good news.
- We have a streaming link! Bookmark it now if you’d like, but we will remind you once it gets closer.
- We have the nominations for our final seven categories below! If you missed the first seven, you can watch those here.
If you’re into spiffy videos, you can watch the short announcement here. Otherwise, scroll down for the more boring written versions.
Here’s the line-up in writing.
Most Innovative Market Development presented by Landline
- Hawaiian in Phoenix
- United in Fort Collins
- Sun Country in Duluth
- Frontier in Cancun
- Mokulele in Molokai
Best New Focus City
- Avelo in New Haven
- American in Austin
- Aha! in Reno
- Spirit in Miami
- Breeze in Charleston
Best Aircraft-Enabled Opportunity
- JetBlue Vancouver – Boston on the A220
- WestJet Edmonton – Honolulu on the 737 MAX
- JetBlue New York/JFK – London on the A321LR
- United Washington/Dulles – Amman on the 787
- Air Canada Montreal – Cairo on the 787
Most Promising New Partnership
- American and Gol
- United and Virgin Australia
- American and JetSmart
- WestJet and Air Transat
- Allegiant and Viva Aerobus
Network Victory Award
Spirit is being presented with this award in honor of its rapid and successful growth effort in Orlando over the last few years.
Most Exciting New Destination
- Chetumal, Mexico on American
- Comayagua, Honduras on Spirit
- Bishop, California on United
- San Andres Island, Colombia on American
- Tenerife, Canary Islands on United
Most Improved Network presented by Ontario International Airport
Now you have the full lineup. Remember, tune in at 6:30pm PT/9:30pm ET on February 24 to see who wins and get silly with us.