After a rough winter operationally followed by the pilots voting to unionize, JetBlue is making a bunch of management changes.
First, these guys are all leaving the building.
- Chief Operating Officer Rob Maruster
- Marisa Von Wieding, VP of System Operations Control
- Jenny Dervin, VP of Corporate Communications
- Mary Neff, VP of Supply Chain
Then these people are all getting expanded roles.
- Joanna Geraghty goes from Chief People Officer to EVP of Customer Experience
- Mike Elliott gets promoted from VP Crew Relations to SVP of People, taking over from Joanna Geraghty
- Jeff Martin, SVP of Operations, takes over Marisa Von Wieding’s old job in addition to his existing role
- Scott Laurence gets promoted from VP of Network Planning and Industry Partnerships to SVP of Airline Planning
- Marty St. George gets promoted from SVP Marketing and Commercial Strategy to SVP Commercial, taking over sales and revenue management among others
- Warren Christie gets promoted from VP of Ops Planning and Training to SVP Regulatory & Training
- Dave Clark gets promoted from Director of Schedule Planning to VP of Network Planning
- Glenn Cusano goes from VP of Financial Planning and Analysis to VP of Operational Planning and Analysis
- Tracy Lawlor gets promoted from Director of Financial Planning and Analysis to VP of Financial Planning and Analysis, taking Glenn Cusano’s job
So what do you think? Will this be good for the airline?