For years, Hawaiian had been primarily an airline offering interisland flights and service to the West Coast of the US. There were minor incursions into other parts of the Pacific but the last couple of years have been different. First, Hawaiian has made a big push into Asia with multiple cities in Japan and Korea. Now, Hawaiian is finally going to the East Coast of the US with flights to New York/JFK. Think this will work? Does Hawaiian have a good plan here?
Subscribe to Cranky Posts for Free
Most Popular Posts This Month
- How Southwest Determines Your Boarding Card Number, and How You Can Now Jump the Line for $40
- Delta Earns a Cranky Jackass Award for Requiring Several Week Advance Purchase to Book Low Level Domestic Awards and Not Telling Anyone
- US Airlines Ramp Up Effort to Stifle Middle East Carriers – What Do They Know?
- Which Airlines and Cities Stand to Win if The LaGuardia Perimeter Rule Disappears?
- A Trip on Virgin America I Wish I Didn’t Have to Take (Trip Report)
- My First Flight in American’s New Slimline Seats (Trip Report)
Categories787 Accidents/Incidents Across the Aisle Interviews Admin Advertising AirTran Alaska Airlines Alitalia Allegiant American Baggage BNET Boeing British Airways Continental Customer Service Delays/Cancellations Delta Distribution ExpressJet Fares Frequent Flier Programs Frontier Government Regulation Guest Posts Hawaiian Inflight Entertainment JetBlue Labor Relations LAX - Los Angeles Lufthansa Mergers/Finance Midwest Airlines Miscellaneous Northwest Safety/Security Schedule Changes Seats Southwest Spirit Technology Trip Reports United US Airways Virgin America