The latest volcano eruption in Iceland has caused some cancellations but they’ve been minor. The Europeans have finally created a system to better deal with ash and that should make things run smoothly. Hopefully. Anyone been stuck? Any thoughts on the new procedures?
Subscribe to Cranky Posts for Free
Most Popular Posts This Month
- How Southwest Determines Your Boarding Card Number, and How You Can Now Jump the Line for $40
- United Walks Away From Dallas Love Field Airport, Makes Southwest Happy and Delta Angry
- Delta Earns a Cranky Jackass Award for Requiring Several Week Advance Purchase to Book Low Level Domestic Awards and Not Telling Anyone
- US Airlines Ramp Up Effort to Stifle Middle East Carriers – What Do They Know?
- A Trip on Virgin America I Wish I Didn’t Have to Take (Trip Report)
- A Missed Opportunity: How American Should Have Responded to This Unhappy Traveler (Ask Cranky)
Categories787 Accidents/Incidents Across the Aisle Interviews Admin Advertising AirTran Alaska Airlines Alitalia Allegiant American Baggage BNET Boeing British Airways Continental Customer Service Delays/Cancellations Delta Distribution ExpressJet Fares Frequent Flier Programs Frontier Government Regulation Guest Posts Hawaiian Inflight Entertainment JetBlue Labor Relations LAX - Los Angeles Lufthansa Mergers/Finance Midwest Airlines Miscellaneous Northwest Safety/Security Schedule Changes Seats Southwest Spirit Technology Trip Reports United US Airways Virgin America