I know, you’ve been waiting to hear who won the contest to best celebrate the TSA’s liquid ban 2 years after its creation, right? Well, thanks to an excellent response that saw more than 500 submissions, it took some time to sift through everything. But, we’ve figured it all out. So without further ado . . .
Grand Prize (and winner of the iPod Nano)
- “2 Years, 3 Ounces, Million headaches” – submitted by Ember D. of New York, NY
Runners-Up (in no particular order and winners of a BottleWise Duo™ wine travel bag)
- “Celebrating 100,000,000 bottles abandoned at security” – submitted by Dara M. of New York, NY
- “Ironically, wet blankets enforce liquids ban” – submitted by David A. of Tulsa, OK
- “Lady Liberty weeps 3 ounce tears” – submitted by Jeff C. of Woodbridge, VA
There was one entry that I have to give honorary mention to . . .
- “Security has dry sense of humor”
Since this was submitted by The Global Traveller in New Zealand, he wasn’t eligible for the prizes. Still, we loved this one, so I had to give it a shout out.
Thanks again to everyone who entered. Post some of your favorite entries in the comments section below and let’s see how you think we did.