JetBlue announced that Airspace will open a pay-per-use lounge in Terminal 5 at JFK in May. The private lounge will have plenty of freebies on the inside, but you have to pay $20 or more each time you want to use it. Do you like this model? Is it better or worse than a traditional lounge model?
Subscribe to Cranky Posts for Free
Most Popular Posts This Month
- How Southwest Determines Your Boarding Card Number, and How You Can Now Jump the Line for $40
- Delta’s Tentative Agreement with Pilots Could Mean Higher Wages, Lower Profit Sharing, and More Airplanes
- Delta Walks Away From the Seattle to Haneda Route, Forces American to Lose Money
- United Exits JFK, Consolidates Its Power at Newark
- Is a Labor Slowdown The Reason United’s Operation Has Been Terrible?
- Norwegian Brings Its 737 to the US… From the Caribbean, Not Europe
Categories787 Accidents/Incidents Across the Aisle Interviews Admin Advertising AirTran Alaska Airlines Alitalia Allegiant American Baggage BNET Boeing British Airways Continental Customer Service Delays/Cancellations Delta Distribution Emirates Fares Frequent Flier Programs Frontier Government Regulation Guest Posts Hawaiian Inflight Entertainment JetBlue Labor Relations LAX - Los Angeles Lufthansa Mergers/Finance Midwest Airlines Miscellaneous Northwest Safety/Security Schedule Changes Seats Southwest Spirit Technology Trip Reports United US Airways Virgin America