It’s been almost 3 weeks since United combined with Continental into a new reservation system and as I said right after, the transition has gone well. But there is one side effect that’s not sitting too well with many . . . long phone holds. If you follow me on Twitter, you saw me want to rip my hair out on Monday of this week. Three weeks into this combined system, my patience is wearing thin. What about you? Have long hold times plagued your United experience? Will it impact your decision to fly the airline?
Subscribe to Cranky Posts for Free
Most Popular Posts This Month
- How Southwest Determines Your Boarding Card Number, and How You Can Now Jump the Line for $40
- United Walks Away From Dallas Love Field Airport, Makes Southwest Happy and Delta Angry
- Delta Earns a Cranky Jackass Award for Requiring Several Week Advance Purchase to Book Low Level Domestic Awards and Not Telling Anyone
- US Airlines Ramp Up Effort to Stifle Middle East Carriers – What Do They Know?
- Which Airlines and Cities Stand to Win if The LaGuardia Perimeter Rule Disappears?
- A Trip on Virgin America I Wish I Didn’t Have to Take (Trip Report)
Categories787 Accidents/Incidents Across the Aisle Interviews Admin Advertising AirTran Alaska Airlines Alitalia Allegiant American Baggage BNET Boeing British Airways Continental Customer Service Delays/Cancellations Delta Distribution ExpressJet Fares Frequent Flier Programs Frontier Government Regulation Guest Posts Hawaiian Inflight Entertainment JetBlue Labor Relations LAX - Los Angeles Lufthansa Mergers/Finance Midwest Airlines Miscellaneous Northwest Safety/Security Schedule Changes Seats Southwest Spirit Technology Trip Reports United US Airways Virgin America