O’Leary Wants to Offer Blowjobs on Airplanes

Stay with me here. Michael O’Leary, Ryanair’s fearless leader and king of publicity, has announced his plans for a transatlantic airline. And yes, it will apparently include blowjobs.

His plan? A bunch of economy class seats that will sell for 10 euros or something really cheap like that as well as a business class that’ll run you 4,000 to 5,000 euros. Why would you pay that much? “Beds and blowjobs.” Now THAT’s a value proposition. Don’t believe me? Watch for yourself (sorry, but the video is blowjob free):

I’m actually surprised that he gets that you need to have a premium cabin to make this work, but it’s his spin on the product that makes this blogworthy. Will it happen? Probably not, but he’ll get all kinds of people to write about it. Heck who knows if he’ll ever get this thing off the ground at all, but who cares? Just watching his translator squirm is worth the post.

25 Responses to O’Leary Wants to Offer Blowjobs on Airplanes

1. Artie says:

Absolutely hilarious!!! That video was an awesome study break! lol

2. Sue says:

No wonder the Nazi’s were so cranky . . . no blowjobs

3. Ben says:

Holy crap, that’s hilarious!

4. Dan Webb says:

I don’t know what to write other than LMAO.

I do really hope that this airline launches as it has been rumored in the past that my home airport, PVD, could be used by the new airline.

5. eponymous coward says:

The word they are looking for at the end is “blasen”.

6. David SF east bay says:

US carriers should adopt O’Leary’s idea. They might actually make money selling BJ’s on the plane instead of some of the other charges they are coming up with.

7. Hmm.. Honestly why would a biz class customer want to fly with hordes of people who only paid 10 euro? I doubt this will work…

8. dfg says:

What a fuking moron…crass and tasteless just like his customers…

9. bryan in san francisco says:

The German would for blowjob is “blasen”, I think the interpretor didn’t want to feel harrassed.

10. sntheorist says:

The “interpretor” is actually O’Leary’s marketing managager for the German-speaking market, Anja Seugling.

11. But do they swallow?

12. Alicia says:

this was quite interesting and i don’t blame the assistant for not wanting to translate blow job… its way too embarassing.

13. Is blasen a noun as well as a verb?

14. Jake says:

I bet everybody under the age of 50 in that country knows what “blow job” means even without a translator!

15. Pingback: Short hops — Wi-fi two ways, jet lag starvation, and expletives! » Upgrade: Travel Better

16. Wow… the typical lack of class I’d expect from RyanAir. Blowjobs aside, anyone who’d take RyanAir-like service on long distance flights is an asshole. It’s people with absolutely no standards who are allowing airlines to notch down service continuously.

17. CG says:

O’Leary gratuitous rudeness and foul language has proven once more, that he has no class. Money can’t buy everything, ey?!
    His translater is not tortured, she’s embarrassed – I would be too working for an idiot like him.
    Well, lowgrade managment = lowgrade airline.

Hey O’Leary, blas’ mir n’ Schuh auf! That’s the only thing he can blow!

And Sue, what do you know about blowjobs and Nazis? Aren’t the Brits the thightlipped ones?

18. cc says:

This video clearly shows what happens if a fool becomes rich.
    He thinks he can do everything just because he’s a “boss” of ryanair. He’s very arrogant to his own employees, i know, i feel it on my own skin.
    You feel embarassed when you go to work, that you wear that uniform. It makes you feel very “cheap”.
    I could tell you much more about what is going on behind the curtains.

19. This is the only airline I’ll be flying once it comes out!! – (I’m assuming they provide the girls??)

Richard Cranium – Searching for the Holy Grail~

20. Pingback: The Cranky Flier » Ryanair is Not Starting Transatlantic Flights Just Yet

21. Maxsug says:

brilliant! I’ll be onn the next flight!

22. Maxsug says:

brilliant! I’ll be on the next flight!

23. Kli says: