Quite a sensational portrait of the rough (to say the least) working conditions at Qatar Airways was published this week. Though I have no personal knowledge of those conditions, comments made publicly in various places seem to confirm that it’s basically the way things work there. Does this impact whether or not you’d fly an airline?
Subscribe to Cranky Posts for Free
Most Popular Posts This Month
- How Southwest Determines Your Boarding Card Number, and How You Can Now Jump the Line for $40
- Delta Walks Away From the Seattle to Haneda Route, Forces American to Lose Money
- Is a Labor Slowdown The Reason United’s Operation Has Been Terrible?
- Delta’s Tentative Agreement with Pilots Could Mean Higher Wages, Lower Profit Sharing, and More Airplanes
- United Exits JFK, Consolidates Its Power at Newark
- Norwegian Brings Its 737 to the US… From the Caribbean, Not Europe
Categories787 Accidents/Incidents Across the Aisle Interviews Admin Advertising AirTran Alaska Airlines Alitalia Allegiant American Baggage BNET Boeing British Airways Continental Customer Service Delays/Cancellations Delta Distribution Emirates Fares Frequent Flier Programs Frontier Government Regulation Guest Posts Hawaiian Inflight Entertainment JetBlue Labor Relations LAX - Los Angeles Lufthansa Mergers/Finance Midwest Airlines Miscellaneous Northwest Safety/Security Schedule Changes Seats Southwest Spirit Technology Trip Reports United US Airways Virgin America