Have you ever dreamed of fame and fortune? Well, if you’re willing to settle for a very tiny (and I mean tiny) slice of fame and absolutely no fortune (trust me), I’ve got an offer for you. How would you like to write a guest post for Cranky?
After more than two and a half years of nearly nonstop posting, I’m taking a much-needed break. My wife and I are taking our two-week, slightly delayed honeymoon starting next weekend, and I was planning on just going dark on the blog for the first time. But why go dark if someone else might like to write something?
So I lined up a few friends and colleagues who were interested in writing, but then I thought I’d throw it up to all of you, my readers. If you’re interested, here are the details. Note that not every post submitted will go live.
- Posts can be about anything related to airlines or airports, preferably something of interest to customers and not just airline employees.
- Posts can not be more than 800 words.
- You can include images as long as you’ve created them, altered them significantly, or they are in the public domain. They must be in JPG, GIF, or PNG format and you have to send them with your post.
- Your post must be submitted by the end of the day Monday, April 6.
- Send your post to email@example.com with the subject containing the words “Guest Post.”
- In addition to the post, please submit a short (35 word max) bio for publication below the post. This can include links to your site or any site you would like to promote.
- If your post is chosen to be published, you will receive no compensation. Again, if it’s chosen to be published, you grant me the exclusive, non-revocable right to use this post and any images in perpetuity.
- I reserve the right to make spelling and grammatical fixes without notifying you. Any other changes will not be made without your approval
Sound like fun? Well get writing. You only have until the end of the day Monday to get it in. I will choose at least one and maybe multiple posts for publication, assuming people actually submit them, that is. When you’re done, send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject containing the words “Guest Post.” Happy writing!